Anh Do Biography
Anh Do a Vietnamese-born Australian author, actor, comedian, and artist. He featured on several Australian TV shows, one of them being ‘Dancing With The Stars. He has also appeared in films such as Footy Legends, which he co-wrote and produced.
Anh Do Age
Do was born on June 2, 1977, in Vietnam.
Anh Do Businessman
Do first started a business when he was 14 years old. He bred tropical fish. He then went on to sell American-Indian artifacts in a stall he owned.
Anh Do show Host
As of 2016, Do has hosted Anh’s Brush with Fame on ABC-TV, with the fourth season airing from April to July 2019. In this popular program, Anh Do concurrently interviews and paints a portrait of prominent Australians.
Anh Do Net Worth
Do’s net worth is estimated to be between $1 million and $5 million.
Anh Do Filmography
- Double the Fist (2008) as Krakbot
- Crooked Business (2008) as Benny Wing
- Kick (2007) as Hoa Tran
- Footy Legends (2006) as Luc Vu
- Solo (2006) as Nguyen
- Pizza as Chong Fat (2005–2007)
- Blue Water High – (Episode: It’s Hard to Be Normal) (2005) as Robbo
- Little Fish (2005) as Tran
- The Finished People (2003) as Factory Worker
All Saints (2003) (Episode: The Devil to Pay) as Tim
- Don’t Blame Me (2002) as Vinnie
- SeaChange (2000) as Quan Tho
- Anh’s Brush with Fame (2016–2018) as host
Anh Do Brazil (2014) as host
- Talking Heads (2010, Series 6 Episode 33) guest
- Top Gear Australia (2009) as guest
- The Squiz (2009) as host
- Made In China (2008) as host
- Short and Curly as host
- Deal or No Deal Special (2007)
- Dancing with the Stars (2007) as a contestant
- Thank God You’re Here (2006 & 2007) as a contestant
- The NRL Footy Show, comedian
- Matty Johns Show as himself in segment Anh Can Do
- Pictures of You, as guest
- Long Lost Family as co-host
Anh Do Awards
2011 Independent Booksellers Book of the Year(for The Happiest Refugee)
2011 Joint winner (with musician Paul Kelly) of the Biography of the Year (for The Happiest Refugee)
2011 Best Newcomer (for The Happiest Refugee)
2011 Book of the Year (for The Happiest Refugee)
Anh Do Height and Weight
Do stands tall at an average height and has an average body weight
Anh Do Education
Do joined attended St Aloysius’ College in Milsons Point for his secondary education and from there he studied law at t the University of Technology, Sydney.
Anh Do Parents
Do was born to Tam and Hien Do. He is also the brother of Khoa Do and Tram Do. His family relocated to Australia as refugees in 1980. His mother, Hien, played the role of Van Nguyen’s mother, Kim, in Better Man, a film which was produced by Khoa Do.
Anh Do Wife
Anh married Suzanne (Suzie) Do and together has been blessed with four children named Summer, Leon, Xavier, and Luc Do.
Anh Do Refugee
Anh and his family fled to Australia as refugees in 1980. In his 2010 autobiography, The Happiest Refugee, Do tells of how his family survived five days in a leaky fishing boat nine and a half meters long and two meters wide. During the trip, his family and the other passengers were attacked by two different bands of pirates.
The first group stole one of the two engines and the second group of pirates stole the second engine, which had been broken but repaired by his father. It was reported that as the second band of pirates left, one of them threw a gallon of water onboard which kept all but one of the refugees alive until they were finally rescued by a German merchant ship. The boat was packed with 40 Vietnamese refugees fleeing across the Indian Ocean.