Tim Vine Biography
Tim Vine an English Comedian, Writer, Actor, Presenter known for writing and performing his one-liner jokes and for his roles on BBC One television sitcom series ‘Not Going Out’ as a Timothy Gladstone Adams. He earned the award for best joke at the Edinburgh Festival Fringe.
Tim has penned a number joke books and released numerous DVDs of his stand-up comedy. Among his winning jokes include, “I’ve just been on a once-in-a-lifetime holiday. I’ll tell you what, never again” and “I decided to sell my Hoover … well it was just collecting dust.” He was the runner up in 2011, 2012 and 2013.”
Tim Vine Age
Vine was born on 4 March 1967 in Cheam, London, England, United Kingdom.
Tim Vine Comedy
Vine won the Edinburgh Festival Fringe Award for the best joke. The Tim Vine Shambles and The Tim Vine Fiasco show won him the Perrier Newcomer Award. He performed his show Punslinger at Edinburgh Festival Fringe in 2008. In 2007, 2008 and 2013 Vine appeared at Spring Harvest Festival together with John archer and Minehead.
He also attended the show Time Vine, Live in Concrete in Mau 2007. Vine has gone to several tours like Current Puns and Punslinger in 2006 and 2007 respectively. He released his first DVD entitled So I Said To This Broke in 2008. Tim released another DVD in his third tour The Joke Motive in 2010.
Tim Vine Net Worth
Vine has an estimated net worth of $3 million.
Tim Vine Height and Weight
Tim stands tall at a height of 6 feet 2 inches (1.88 meters) and has an average body weight.
Tim Vine Family
Vine was born to Guy Vine and Diana Tillett in Cheam, England. His father was a lecturer at North East Survey College if Technology teaching civil engineering while his mother was a housewife and sometimes a doctor’s receptionist. He spent his childhood with his two siblings, a sister named Sonya and a brother named Jeremy Vine.
Jeremy is an author and journalist with the BBC, who attended Epsom College. Currently, he hosts his own BBC Radio 2 program addressing news and interviews. He has two nieces Ann and Marthe.
Tim Vine Married
Tim has not shared with the public with his love life. This information will be updated as soon as the information is available.
Tim Vine Books
- 2010 – The Biggest Ever Tim Vine Joke Book
- 2011 – The (Not Quite) Biggest Ever Tim Vine Joke Book: Children’s Edition
- 2013 – The Tim Vine Bumper Book of Silliness: Daft Jokes, Crazy Pictures, Utter None
Vine Stand-up DVDs
- 29 November 2004 – Live
- 27 October 2008 – Live, So I Said To This Bloke
- 22 November 2010 – Punslinger Live
- 21 November 2011 – The Joke-a-motive Live
- 28 November 2016 – Tim Timinee Tim Timinee Tim Tim to You
- 25 November 2019 – Sunset Milk Idiot Live
Vine Movies and TV Shows
- 1997 – Fluke as Presenter
- 1997–1998 – Whittle as Presenter
- 2001–2004 – The Sketch Show as Various Characters
- 2004 – Fort Boyard Takes on the World as Presenter 1 series
- 2006–2012, 2014 – Not Going Out as Timothy Gladstone Adams
- 2012 – Don’t Blow the Inheritance as Presenter
- 2014 – Blandings as Sebastian Beach
- 2014–2015 – Celebrity Squares as Resident comedian
- 2017 – Tim Vine Travels Through Time as Himself
- 2018 – Football Genius as Presenter
Tim Awards and Achievements
Vine has won twice in the Edinburgh Fringe Festival Award and won the Guinness World Record for the most jokes.