Juanita Bynum an American Pentecostal televangelist, author, actress and gospel singer. She is the President of Juanita Bynum Ministries and CEO of Juanita Bynum Enterprises, with headquarters in New York City.
Juanita Bynum Age
Bynum was born on January 16, 1959, in Chicago, IL, USA .
Juanita Bynum Ministries
As an International Empowerment Lecturer, Recording Artist, Author, Conference Host and Entrepreneur, She sits as President of Juanita Bynum Ministries and CEO of Juanita Bynum Enterprises, with headquarters in New York City.
Fueled by a passion for building character, life coaching, and spiritual renewal, Dr. Bynum blends spirituality with the practicality of ordinary life. Her honest and revealing method has engaged followers globally prompting them to seek a lifestyle of integrity, success, and happiness.
Wherever Dr. Bynum goes, she advises, encourages and empowers her audiences to reach their full potential in their personal, entrepreneurial and spiritual lives. Dr. Bynum’s ‘in your face’ messages have attracted thousands of men and women to her conferences and events over the last decade, often addressing crowds of 50,000-70,000 people as the keynote speaker.
Juanita Bynum Net Worth
She has an estimated net worth of $10 million.
Juanita Bynum Books
- Praying From The Third Dimension Workbook
- 40 Days to Starting Over No More Sheets Challenge
- No More Sheets: Starting Over
- The Threshing Floor
- Matters Of The Heart: Stop trying to fix the old – let God give you something new
- Juanita Bynum 3 Books in One
- The Juanita Bynum Topical Bible
- Matters of the Heart Devotions for Women
- My Spiritual Inheritance: Walking in your destiny
- Walking in Your Destiny: How to Receive Your Spiritual Inheritance Now
- Matters Of The Heart Study Guide: Companion Study Guide
- Don’t Get Off the Train: En Route to Your Divine Destination
- No More Sheets: Devotional
- Morning Glory: Devotional
- The Planted Seed: The Immutable Laws of Sowing and Reaping
- Experiencing His Presence: The Threshing Floor devotional
- My Spiritual Inheritance Study Guide: Companion Study Guide
- Heart Matters: Loving God the Way He Loves You
- The Threshing Floor
- A Heart for Jesus
- My Spiritual Inheritance Devotional
- Matters Of The Heart: Stop trying to fix the old – let God give you something new by Juanita
- When You Think You Don’t Have a Prayer
Juanita Bynum Quotes
- God doesn’t give you all the details of your destiny! He only asks you to take the next step and trust Him!
- When a bomb detonates, it explodes because of what’s on the inside, not the outside… Take care of yourself!
- Don’t let the enemy steal another moment of your joy and peace! Take it back!
- The Truth that you know is what makes you free.
- Don’t try to figure everything out yourself. Rest in The Lord – He has you!
- What is man’s opinion over God’s decision for your life! If God said it, that settles it!
- The teacher has not taught until the pupil has learned. Your legacy outlives you.
- You learn from mentors or experience.
- Little people can do big things. There is always room to make a difference!
- God is always attracted to people who don’t have enough.
- Deliverance is coming to you and your household! Believe and receive it! There is nothing too difficult for God.
- Beliefs to truly transform external conditions.
- Real life does not come from the outside but from the inside. You must first change internal.
- You don’t have to fight for what God has declared is yours! He will fight for you!
- Crises provide motivation for innovation. It is a call to change the way you do life. The most important challenge will be to change yourself as well as to reinvent yourself in the process! Go ahead! Make the change! Your future self will thank you!
- Feedback is not a failure! Life has a way of course-correcting. Pay keen attention to the signs and indicators that God is using to prompt you to shift, change or move on! His Spirit is your divine GPS! All the best for a year filled with success!
Juanita Bynum Songs
- I Don’t Mind Waiting
- You Are Great
- Behind the Veil
- Like the Dew
- Jesus, What a Wonder
- Shake Us Again
- Soul Cry
- Psalms 23
- Forever Grateful
- Break Forth Praise
- One Night With The King
- Above All Else
- I Need You To Survive
- Any Crown
- I Will Wait for You
- In The Silence
- Holy Spirit Fill This Room
- Show Me Your Face
- You Are You Are
- We Wait
- I’m Gonna Move Among You
- We Worship You
- He’s a Wonder in My Soul
- God Is Here
- To Be Kept By Jesus
- My Soul Seeks to Please Him
- Make Me Careful
- You’ll Never Thirst
- One Step Away
Juanita Bynum Education
Bynum enrolled at Saints Academy High School of the Church of God in Christ in Lexington, MS. She graduated from high school, she began preaching in the churches around her home and at revivals. Gaining some attention at this point, she started a series of what she calls “Lessons in Submission”.
Juanita Bynum Parents
Bynum was born to Thomas Bynum Sr.(father), Katherine Bynum (mother), her siblings namedJanice, Kathy, Thomas, and Regina, they were all brought up in a decent Christian home in Chicago, IL.
Juanita Bynum Husband
Bynum first got married in the early 80s, due to domestic abuse, she got divorce and later vowed to never talk about what transpired. She was married again in 2002 to Bishop Thomas Wesley Weeks III they later separated in 2008 after her husband pleaded guilty to aggravated assault charges.
Juanita Bynum Lesbian
Bynum appeared on the “Frank & Wanda in the Morning” Atlanta-based radio program, told the V-103 listeners that, “I’ve been there and I’ve done it all. I did the drugs, I’ve been with men, I’ve been with women. All of it.” She is not a lesbian.